The 12 Steps To Self Parenting For Adult Children
If you are the child of an alcoholic or an adult who has experienced trauma in childhood, you can give yourself a second chance for intimacy, fulfillment and joy by self-parenting. 12 Steps to Self-Parenting, based on the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous, will guide you to nurture your inner child so that it may grow into healthy self acceptance.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hci
- ISBN-13: 9780932194688
- ISBN: 0932194680
- Publication Year: 1988