The 2018 Solo And Small Firm Legal Technology Guide: Critical Decisions Made Simple
The only book of its kind that helps solo and small firm lawyers find the best technology for their dollar, this state-of-the-art guide provides the most current and clearly presented information and recommendations on computers, servers, networking equipment, legal software, printers, security products, smartphones, tablets, and anything else a law office might need. Topics include recommendations on hardware and software for PCs, Macs, and tables; guidance on billing software; data security, cybersecurity, and privacy tailored to a law firm's needs; advice on choosing and using smartphones; rules for safe computing and the direction where legal technology is headed.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Bar Assn
- ISBN-13: 9781641051347
- ISBN: 1641051345
- Publication Year: 2018