The Active Classroom: Practical Strategies For Involving Students In The Learning Process
Promote learning that is purposeful and fun for everyone! If you want the classroom experience to result in deeper understanding and new knowledge, then students must become active participants in the learning process. This resource shows how to do just that. With new chapters on writing and the first two weeks of school, information on the CCSS and structuring the classroom environment, this book offers brain-based teaching strategies for: Establishing rapport and building relationships between students and teachers Engaging students' active participation in the learning process Creating interactive learning environments that include all learning modalities Improving your presentation and process facilitation skills
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Garland
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Corwin Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781483333410
- ISBN: 1483333418
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 2