The Adventures Of Mr. Obadiah Oldbuck: First American Comics 1842
This is a facsimile of the first american comics book ever, titlted The Adventures of Mr. Obadiah Oldbuck. It was published in Manhattan, New York City, in 1842.Finding a copy of this comic book as clean as this republishing is impossible. After we digitalized several original copies, we selected the best pictures and restored them one by one, drawings, typography and frames separately. This is a collectible of historical interest any comics lover must read and own.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781500756437
- ISBN: 1500756431
- Publication Year: 2014