The After Death Handbook: 7 Solutions That Help Me Engage In Life
After artist and filmmaker Jessica O'Keefe lost her mother, psychologist Dr. Sharon Gerstenzang, to a horseback riding accident, Jessica found herself overwhelmed by pain and confusion about life, love and how to continue on. It was only with the wisdoms of family and friends that Jessica found the short, simple answers for moving forward from the darkness. The After Death Handbook is about Jessica's seven solutions for coping with life. These solutions evolved Jessica's experience from frozen by death into engagement in life. And her hope is... this may help you too.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781530498758
- ISBN: 1530498759
- Publication Year: 2016