Alopecia is the general medical term for hair loss. There are many types of hair loss with different symptoms and causes. This book provides clinicians with the latest information and advances in the diagnosis and management of hair loss. Beginning with an overview of embryology, anatomy, hair cycle and classification, the following chapters cover numerous different types of alopecia and its treatment. Each chapter guides clinicians step by step providing an introduction and discussion on etiopathogenesis, then clinical features, investigation techniques, differential diagnosis, and treatment options. The comprehensive text is further enhanced by flowcharts, illustrations, photographs and comparative tables to assist learning. Key points Comprehensive guide to diagnosis and management of hair loss Guides clinicians step by step through investigations, clinical features, differential diagnosis and treatment Covers numerous different types of alopecia Highly illustrated with photographs, diagrams, flowcharts and tables
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub
- ISBN-13: 9789352703562
- ISBN: 9352703561
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1