The American Alpine Journal 2018
Published annually since 1929, The American Alpine Journal is renowned as the world's journal of record for major new climbs. The AAJ publishes each year's most compelling climbing stories, told by the climbers themselves. In Climbs & Expeditions, we document the year's greatest first ascents, from Alaska to Afghanistan, and from Patagonia to Pakistan. The AAJ is written by hundreds of contributors from around the world. Veteran climbing journalist Dougald MacDonald is editor in chief.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB North Lamar
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Alpine Club
- ISBN-13: 9780999855607
- ISBN: 0999855603
- Publication Year: 2018