The Angry Dragon
The International Bestseller Why Are Dragons So Angry? Despite our best efforts, reality doesn't always meet our expectations. There is no need to be upset or mad. Here's what readers are already saying about this amazing, inspiring story: "A must for any quick-to-tantrum kids" -- Kim "'This is a good starting point to chat to a very young child about emotions" -- Jacob "This is the best book for the ever-shifting moods of young kids. " -- Sam George has a pet dragon called Joe. Joe always gets angry when he doesn't get what he wants, or when things don't go his way. Little boy tries to show his friend, that being angry is not normal. In the end, Dragon understands that treating others with kindness is the best way to go. Warning: Cuteness Overload! This book contains illustrations of a cute dragon. Lots of them. Enjoy these little sweeties, perfect alongside beautiful rhymes. You and your kids will love this book...grab it now while it's still available at this discounted price.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781543126372
- ISBN: 1543126375
- Publication Year: 2017