The Angry Dragon
The International Bestseller Why Are Dragons So Angry? Despite our best efforts, reality doesn't always meet our expectations. There is no need to be upset or mad. Here's what readers are already saying about this amazing, inspiring story: "A must for any quick-to-tantrum kids" -- Kim "'This is a good starting point to chat to a very young child about emotions" -- Jacob "This is the best book for the ever-shifting moods of young kids. " -- Sam George has a pet dragon called Joe. Joe always gets angry when he doesn't get what he wants, or when things don't go his way. Little boy tries to show his friend, that being angry is not normal. In the end, Dragon understands that treating others with kindness is the best way to go. Warning: Cuteness Overload! This book contains illustrations of a cute dragon. Lots of them. Enjoy these little sweeties, perfect alongside beautiful rhymes. You and your kids will love this book...grab it now while it's still available at this discounted price.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781543126372
- ISBN: 1543126375
- Publication Year: 2017