The Art Of Doodle Words: Turn Your Everyday Doodles Into Cute Hand Lettering!
In The Art of Doodle Words, YouTube artist Sarah Alberto shows you how to combine hand lettering and carefree doodles into your own artwork. If you love the look of hand lettering and calligraphy, but find it too intimidating or perhaps too ornate, then The Art of Doodle Words is the book for you. Now you can learn the basics of lettering just by doodling. Sarah Alberto, the artist behind the popular YouTube channel Doodles by Sarah, likes to start her doodle words with a simple letter or word. Whether you're drawing a word like cold or love or idea, Sarah will show you how to transform it into doodles using super-cute sketches and simple lines. A basic word becomes an adorable illustration. Sarah will also teach you how to work in reverse, starting with a doodle and turning it into a cute illustration of letters and words. Pick up The Art of Doodle Words and begin learning stress-free, laid-back lettering styles now!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Race Point Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781631065286
- ISBN: 1631065289
- Publication Year: 2018