The Art Of Embroidery
Mary Engelbreit's playful artwork takes on new dimensions as you embroider wall art, tea towels, pillows, and more. Also learn how to go one step further and make textiles more colorful with permanent markers. Whether you sew your own accessories or add embroidery to purchased items, Mary's embellishments will give your home her designer style.29 projects: Home Sweet Home Triptych; Stained Glass Pillows (4); Cottage Rose Pillow; Four-Square Pillow; Bolster Pillow; Round and Square Toile Floral Pillows; Time for Tea Framed Piece; Flower Basket Framed Piece; Stitched Photo Mat; Chair Slipcover; Doily Sachet; Sachet Envelope; Sachet Bag; Throw; Tray; Apron; Napkins; Table Runner; Tea Towels (2); and a Pillowcase.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Hulen
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Leisure Arts
- ISBN-13: 9781601406514
- ISBN: 1601406517
- Publication Year: 2007