The Art Of Halfbrick: Fruit Ninja, Jetpack Joyride And Beyond
Since 2001, the Australian game company Halfbrick Studios has been changing the mobile games scene. After seven years of making licensed games, Halfbrick took a chance and released Fruit Ninja to the world-- and the world became obsessed with slicing cartoon fruit. Propelling themselves forward on the smash success of Fruit Ninja, Halfbrick released even more games that took the gaming community by storm. Featuring art from Jetpack Joyride, Monster Dash, Dan the Man, and more, this art book explores the rich collection of never before seen art that tells the story of a creative and ambitious company that never ceases to deliver fun and joy!
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB East Madison
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dynamite Entertainment
- ISBN-13: 9781524107086
- ISBN: 1524107085
- Publication Year: 2018