The Art Of Spiritual Warfare: A Manual
The "Art of Spiritual Warfare: A Manual" explains how Believers in Christ must receive Divine strategies and tactics to defeat Satan when he comes to attack. This book covers: - the importance of knowing your identity in Christ - the importance of prayer in spiritual warfare - how to prepare for spiritual battle - the spiritual weapons that God provides - spiritual tactics to carry out to claim victory This book is written to help readers understand spiritual warfare and how to effectively use God's spiritual weapons to "fight the good fight of faith" through Jesus Christ.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781546341796
- ISBN: 154634179X
- Publication Year: 2017