The Art Of Therapeutic Communication: The Collected Works Of Kay F. Thompson
The editors have chosen excerpts from Kay's original lectures and workshops which reflect the range and depth of her clinical expertise and knowledge, her particular emphases, orientation and approaches, her dynamic and forceful personality and her playful hypnotic communications.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB North Lamar
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Crown House Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781904424284
- ISBN: 1904424287
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: HAR/COM