The Bachman Books
by Stephen King (1985)
Description: Book club edition. Four King stories in one: Race, The Long Walk, Roadwork, The Running Man. There is a book plate frmo a previous owner on the first endpaper. No damage found in the pages or book cover. The binding has separated from the cover, it is otherwise tight. Pages are firmly in place. The dust jacket has some wear at the top corners. Nothing serious. Just a small tear on one corner. Otherwise, the book looks great. A great find for King fans!. Published by New American Library 1985 Very Good Condition. In our Parmer store. Dust jacket condition: Very Good Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1985
- Listing Date: 10/10/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A