The Beatles: The Band That Changed The World
The Beatles: The Band that Changed the World, an unofficial publication, tells the story of the Fab Four as never before. It shows in beautiful photographs and unique documents and memorabilia reproduced on-the-page, the group's journey from the backstreets of Liverpool and Hamburg to their sell-out concerts in Shea Stadium and their quest for musical perfection. In 1964 half of the American population watched the boys play live on The Ed Sullivan Show and 400 million TV viewers saw them record "All You Need Is Love" in 1967. They were awarded MBEs by the Queen, they jammed with Elvis and sold millions of records all over the world. The Beatles: The Band that Changed the World takes you as close as you can get to that wild ride that spanned two decades and changed the world forever...
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Carlton Books Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781780979298
- ISBN: 1780979290
- Publication Year: 2017