The Best Ever Vegetarian Cookbook
There has never been a better time to enjoy appetizing, economical and innovative vegetarian food. This book contains a selection of delicious recipes, from the old-fashioned comfort of a warming soup such as Classic French Onion, to enticing recipes from world cuisines such as Vegetable Fajitas. The dishes celebrate the diversity of choice in the vegetarian diet, from salads and light lunches to elaborate main courses for special occasions. Perfect for those wanting to expand their repertoire of vegetarian recipes, as well as people wanting to embark on a healthier lifestyle, this book is proof that eating the vegetarian way is both nutritious and exciting.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Lewisville
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Southwater Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781843097846
- ISBN: 1843097842
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint