The Blue Girl
Having moved to a new town, Imogene is determined to make things go well for herself in her new town and find friends to help her in her mission, but when she is befriended by a ghost named Adrian and becomes haunted in her dreams, Imogene must turn to friend Maxine and Pelly for help in ridding her nights of dark visions. Reprint.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Parmer Crossing
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Firebird
- ISBN-13: 9780142405451
- ISBN: 0142405450
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: Reprint