The Blue Note Years
by Wolff, Francis; Lourie, Charlie; Cuscuna, Michael; Schnider, Oscar; Blue Note (COR) (1995)
Description: The photos and history behind Francis Wolff's iconic images many that made Blue Notes Records the world's most famous jazz label. Dust jacket in good shape with only a bumped corner. . Published by Random House Inc 1995 Good Condition. In our Brookfield store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Presents more than 200 intimate photographs taken in the years between 1941 and 1965, tracing the history of the Blue Note Records label and the stories behind some of its most legendary records, and providing a reference section containing bios, session names, and dates.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1995
- Listing Date: 12/01/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A