The Book Of Anne: The Story Of The Childhood Of Jesus As Told By His Grandmother
The Book of Anne is a simple story about a complex subject: the hidden childhood of Jesus. This story is of the child Jesus and of his family and the people around him. It is a combination of history, geography, tradition, myth and imagination. Scripture tells us the holy family journeyed from exile in Egypt to Galilee, rather than returning to Judea. Historians tell us the father of Mary was a successful Galilean farmer named Joachim. Like the farmer in the Parable of the Prodigal Son, Joachim is thought to have owned large fields in a fertile valley in the Nazarean hills. Many parables spoken by Jesus were agricultural in nature. It is reasonable to presume he spent time amid wheat and sheep. The Book of Anne paints a picture of what life might have been like for a wholly human wholly divine child as told by his grandmother Anne, the mother of Mary.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781477540176
- ISBN: 1477540172
- Publication Year: 2011