The Books Of The Bible Study Journal
Less like a Bible study, more like a book club, the Community Bible Experience is a proven way to read the entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. This program of four 8-week segments includes Scripture reading, video teaching, and guided questions to facilitate meaningful discussion.The perfect companion to each of the four books in The Books of the Bible series–and best way to reinforce your progress in reading through the Bible–this study journal features a 32-week, whole-Bible reading plan, plus space to record reflections, prayers, and goals from the Scripture you are reading each day. Also includes helpful background information, video teaching notes, and reflection questions to guide your weekly small-group discussions for each week of the Community Bible Experience.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Corpus Christi
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Zondervan
- ISBN-13: 9780310086055
- ISBN: 0310086051
- Publication Year: 2017