The Broadcast Journalism Handbook: A Television News Survival Guide
The Broadcast Journalism Handbook has everything you ever wanted to know about working in the television news business but were afraid to ask! Learn the ropes and how to head off amateur errors from the authors' vast experiences and dozens of interviews with news professionals. Complete with job-searching tips, helpful web sites, and real-life scenarios, this book covers many newsroom positions, from assignment editors to producers, reporters, and anchors. It gives you newsroom experience before you get the job.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Pub Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780742525061
- ISBN: 0742525066
- Publication Year: 2003