The Calm Buddha At Bedtime: Tales Of Wisdom, Compassion And Mindfulness To Read With Your Child
Growing up in the modern world, our children can often feel distracted, stressed and anxious. The ancient wisdom of Buddhism, with its emphasis on peace, compassion and mindfulness, is the ideal basis for helping any child face the challenges of daily life with increased confidence and calm. From the tale of Percy the ostrich and Kevin the snail, which teaches the importance of friendship, to that of Marina the mermaid and the golden shell, which will encourage your child to meet adversity with honesty and compassion, the stories are designed to both entertain and enlighten, helping to: develop your child's imagination and sense of creativity reassure your child about any worries they may have teach your child about empathy and showing compassion to others stimulate the imagination and enhance the creativity of your child boost your child's self-confidence encourage your child along the path of right living
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Watkins Pub Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781786780805
- ISBN: 1786780801
- Publication Year: 2017