The Care And Feeding Of Indigo Children
"Indigo children are bright, intuitive, strong-willed, and sometimes self-destructive individuals. They are often labeled (and misdiagnosed) as having ADD or ADHD because they won t comply with established rules and patterns; and they may exhibit behavioral problems at home and at school. In The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children, Doreen Virtue, Ph.D., explores the psyche of these special kids and offers alternative solutions to Ritalin based on her extensive research and interviews with child-care experts, teachers, parents, and the Indigo Children themselves. Read the accounts of these remarkable children as they explain why they act-out, are aggressive or withdrawn; and what they want from the adults in their lives. You ll also be fascinated by the psychic experiences that these kids have had in their lives so far. This is a groundbreaking book that can positively affect the ways in which you interact with your child, altering the shape of their future in miraculous ways."
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Brookfield
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hay House Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781561708468
- ISBN: 1561708461
- Publication Year: 2001