The Case Of A Cold Trail And A Hot Musket
Private Investigator Marianna Morgan discovers she has more than she bargained for when Stephen Davidson hires her to tail and identify a woman he believes is his long lost sister Stephanie. There's just one problem: Stephanie was kidnapped and presumed murdered 35 years ago, when the twins were seven, the night their home near San Antonio was burgled and their father was murdered.If it is Stephanie, why has she suddenly resurfaced, where has she been all this time, and why hasn't she contacted her brother? If it isn't her, why is the woman in question attempting to stop Marianna's investigation, including death threats . . . and worse?Caught up in the confusion are both Stephen and Stephanie's quests to recover a valuable Alamo-era musket, the only item stolen from the home that fateful night. Marianna must use all of her investigative skills to figure out what is really going on and how to resolve all the decades-old loose ends.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781477699591
- ISBN: 1477699597
- Publication Year: 2012