The Chemistry Of Gold Extraction
The Chemistry of Gold Extraction bridges the gap between research and industry by emphasizing the practical applications of chemical principles and techniques.Covering what everyone in the gold extraction and processing industries should know: Historical Developments; Ore Deposits and Process Mineralogy; Process Selection; Principles of Gold Hydrometallurgy; Oxidative Pretreatment; Leaching; Solution Purification and Concentration; Recovery; Surface Chemical Methods; Refining; Effluent Treatment; and Industrial Applications.This book is a valuable asset for all professionals involved in the precious metals industries. It will be of particular interest and use to engineers and scientists (including extraction metallurgists, mineral/metallurgical engineers, electrochemists, chemical engineers, mineral technologists, mining engineers, and material scientists), plant managers and operators, academics, educators, and students working in gold extraction in either production, research, or consulting capacities.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Society for Mining Metallurgy
- ISBN-13: 9780873352406
- ISBN: 0873352408
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: 2