The Chemistry Of Gold Extraction
The Chemistry of Gold Extraction bridges the gap between research and industry by emphasizing the practical applications of chemical principles and techniques.Covering what everyone in the gold extraction and processing industries should know: Historical Developments; Ore Deposits and Process Mineralogy; Process Selection; Principles of Gold Hydrometallurgy; Oxidative Pretreatment; Leaching; Solution Purification and Concentration; Recovery; Surface Chemical Methods; Refining; Effluent Treatment; and Industrial Applications.This book is a valuable asset for all professionals involved in the precious metals industries. It will be of particular interest and use to engineers and scientists (including extraction metallurgists, mineral/metallurgical engineers, electrochemists, chemical engineers, mineral technologists, mining engineers, and material scientists), plant managers and operators, academics, educators, and students working in gold extraction in either production, research, or consulting capacities.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Society for Mining Metallurgy
- ISBN-13: 9780873352406
- ISBN: 0873352408
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: 2