The Civil War Trust's Official Guidebook To The Civil War Discovery Trail
The Civil War Discovery Trail--more than 350 specially selected sites in 20 states--tells the story of the Civil War and its impact on America. This official guidebook to the Trail features information on battlefields, historic homes, railroad stations, cemeteries and parks, antebellum plantations, and museums, plus a reenactment and special events calendar, orientation maps, and phone numbers for each site. Photos.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780028612096
- ISBN: 0028612094
- Publication Year: 1996
- Edition: Expanded