The Coast Of New England: A Pictorial Tour From Connecticut To Maine
Imagine sailing harbor by harbor from Greenwich, Connecticut to downeast Maine, with views of the coastline and the offshore islands--and the added advantage of having a bird's eye view of tricky harbor entrances, good anchorages, and shallows and hazards. Besides being a tribute to the beauty of the New England coastline, this artfully produced book is a full-color visual guidebook to the secrets of this storied coastline. The low-altitude aerial photos are keyed to section-opening maps for orientation. In addition, there are beautiful ground-level color photos of the coast's famous sites and hidden charms and lively, informative captions. Here is a book to be treasured, whether you choose to explore by boat, on foot, or by car.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill
- ISBN-13: 9780070487703
- ISBN: 0070487707
- Publication Year: 1996