The Collar Disk Story (1907 1999)
by L. Albert Scipio II (1999)
Description: First Edition. This is a comprehensive study of the collar disks used in all branches of the U.S. Army for a 70 year period by Professor L. Albert Scipio II. A large focus of the volume is on the design and construction of the collar disks and several U.S. musuem and private collections were consulted for this book. Published by Dr. L. Albert Scipio II 1999 Very Good Condition. Over 1000 photographs of actual collar disks. Tinting to cover, light soiling from use to page edges. In our Beavercreek store.Dimensions: Folio (12 x 19)Signature notes: Signed on the title page by the author Spine notes: Green titles on white coverstock End papers: Plain white Item Format: Trade
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1999
- Listing Date: 03/12/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A