The College Counselor's Guide To Group Psychotherapy
Group psychotherapy in college counseling centers continues to thrive as a popular approach to working with college students, and yet there continues to be a lack of up-to-date, comprehensive resources for group psychotherapists working with this unique population. The College Counselor's Guide to Group Psychotherapy highlights the role of the group therapist within college counseling centers; provides practical, step-by-step instructions for creating a thriving group program and culture; and unveils some of the opportunities to expand this under-recognized practice setting. This exciting new volume draws on the most current knowledge on group psychotherapy while paying particular attention to issues and ethical dilemmas that are unique to working with college students.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138681965
- ISBN: 1138681962
- Publication Year: 2017