The College Instructor's Guide To Writing Test Items: Measuring Student Learning
The College Instructor's Guide to Writing Test Items is a resource for college instructors in need of practical and appropriate guidance on writing test questions. Given the increasing reliance on assessment in education and the new ways afforded by technology to deliver tests, instructors who understand how to design and administer tests effectively are in a powerful position to improve their classrooms. Consistent with professional standards of educational measurement and including details on multiple-choice test questions particularly, this book gives instructors the knowledge they need to use assessment activities in classrooms in a way that consistently supports learning.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138886537
- ISBN: 113888653X
- Publication Year: 2017