The College Student's Guide To Research Papers: 101 Ways To Make Your Work Stand Out
Millions of college students will compose hundreds of pages in their college career. Staring at a blank word processing document on your computer screen can be stressful and intimidating. It doesn t matter if you go to Harvard or your local community college the process of writing a good research paper is equally as challenging. This complete guide will cover every possible topic you will face in the classroom. You will learn how to choose a topic, how to conduct research, how to go about writing the paper, and how to edit like a pro. We ll teach you how to take advantage of the library with tips on finding the best articles, books, and online sources. This comprehensive guide covers plagiarism, reaching word count without fluff, and different citation styles such as MLA and APA. Get your creative juices flowing with our list of prompts, and use our samples as a guide. This book gives you everything you need to be one page closer to that coveted 4.0 GPA.-- (8/3/2016 12:00:00 AM)
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Atlantic Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781620232415
- ISBN: 1620232413
- Publication Year: 2018