The Colors Of Asia: An Anti Stress Coloring Book For Calm And Creativity
Featuring elegant designs and high-quality paper, The Colors of Asia is the perfect adult coloring book for fans of Asian art and motifs. Indulge in the romance of Asia with designs that have graced elegant porcelains and carpets, elaborate books of poetry, temple walls and more. With The Colors of Asia coloring book for adults, you become the artisan, choosing from 90 motifs drawn from a wealth of Asian cultures-timeless designs, whose influence is still seen in the art of today. With such a selection of adult coloring projects, you can choose which to work on according to their complexity and your mood. Reinvent each piece, letting your sense of color, balance, and style turn it into something new. Be in the moment and enjoy the relaxation that comes as you put colored pencils or fine markers to paper. Let your creativity run freely, then at the end, admire your handiwork and go on to another page for a new adventure.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tuttle Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780804850377
- ISBN: 0804850372
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: CLR CSM