The Community Engagement Professional's Guidebook: A Companion To The Community Engagement Professional In Higher Education
"This book is a companion guide to Campus Compact's successful publication The Community Engagement Professional in Higher Education. In the first text, Campus Compact Research Fellows, led by award-winning scholar-practitioner Lina D. Dostilio, identified a core of set of competencies needed by professionals charged with leading community engaged work on college campuses. In this companion guide, Dostilio teams up with Marshall Welch to build on the initial framework by offering guidance for how a community engagement professional (CEP) should conceptualize, understand, and develop their practice in each of the original competency areas. Over 10 chapters the authors address questions for those "brand new to the role" and interested in how to start a community engagement unit or center, or from people who are considering jobs doing the work on a campus, or from individuals "are trying to navigate the political environment on their campuses to expand and deepen their unit's reach"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Campus Compact
- ISBN-13: 9781945459184
- ISBN: 1945459182
- Publication Year: 2019