The Complete Book Of Mixed Media Art: More Than 200 Fundamental Mixed Media Concepts And Techniques
Featuring a wide variety of mixed media techniques, including drawing and painting, stamping, stitching, ephemera, encaustics, collaging, journaling, and more, The Complete Book of Mixed Media Art is the perfect resource for artists exploring the many ways they can expand their artistic horizons with mixed media art. Each technique is presented with simple step-by-step examples of how to wield basic art tools and materials to effect both traditional and cutting-edge mixed media concepts. Artists will not only learn a variety of new concepts and techniques, but also discover how to apply them within their own mixed media projects. With so many techniques to choose from, The Complete Book of Mixed Media Art will inspire artists of all skill levels to explore the many ways they can get started with the ever-evolving, ever-popular mixed media art form.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Walter Foster Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781633223431
- ISBN: 1633223434
- Publication Year: 2018