The Complete Idiot's Guide To Mindfulness
Mind does matter. This guide shows readers how to embrace the Buddhist concept of living in the moment to help them cope with the bombardment of information, anxiety, stress, and pressure in their days; heal both physical and emotional problems; and increase self-awareness. Readers will also learn how to sit, walk, and breathe mindfully to focus on the moment at hand; eat mindfully; heal relationships and decrease disappointment and frustration; listen deeply; and much more. ? A June 16, 2007, article in the New York Times, entitled ?In the Classroom: A New Focus on Quieting the Mind,? detailed the use of mindfulness training in hospitals, corporations, professional sports, prisons, and now elementary schools
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Paradise Valley
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alpha Books
- ISBN-13: 9781592577675
- ISBN: 1592577679
- Publication Year: 2008