The Complete Recovery Room Book
Recovery from surgery and anaesthesia is an important subject about which relatively little has been written. The recovery room links the operating theatre to the wards, and immediate postoperative care is provided for patients as they regain consciousness after anaesthesia. In this book, the authors provide practical advice and theoretical information to enable those working in recovery rooms to make the transition from anaesthesia to consciousness as easy as possible for their patients. The book is divided into three sections; setting up a recovery room, including equipment, staffing and infection control; patient care in the recovery room, including routine management of recovery from various types of surgery, management of patients with special needs, and dealing with emergencies; and material for further study and teaching.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780192621290
- ISBN: 0192621297
- Publication Year: 1993