The Condon Gang: The Chicago & New York Jazz Scene Music Minus One Trumpet/Cornet In Bb
(Music Minus One). From the 1920s to the 1950s, Eddie Condon and his band created a unique style of traditional jazz, characterized by a succession of instrumental solos and abrupt transitions of dynamics; the result reverberates to this day in the world of jazz. Now you can participate in this incredible style and the sophisticated music of the Condon Gang with this all-digital MMO release. Includes a stellar lineup of professionals giving you guidance and a fabulous ensemble with which to perform! Contains a custom-engraved music score featuring the solo instrumental line with improvisational chord changes; and a concert lead sheet for each song;, printed on high-quality ivory paper; and a digital stereo compact disc containing complete versions of each song, and a second compact disc featuring accompaniments minus soloist, plus -20% slow-tempo versions of five up-tempo songs. Performed by Chris Tyle, trumpet Accompaniment: Hal Smith's Rhythmakers: Bobby Gordon, clarinet; Clint Baker, trombone; Anita Thomas, tenor saxophone; Ray Skjelbred, piano; Katie Cavera, guitar; Marty Eggers, bass; Hal Smith, leader and drums
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Music Minus One
- ISBN-13: 9781596154582
- ISBN: 1596154586
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: PAP/COM DL