by Jonathan Franzen (2001)
Description: 1st edition, 3rd printing. Hardcover. 1st edition, 3rd printing. Signed by author on title page. In good condition. Interior is clean with no markings, creases, or discolorations. Binding solid. Dust jacket in good condition. A nice copy .. Published by Farrar Straus & Giroux 2001 Very Good Condition. n/a. New York . In our Parmer store.Signature notes: Jonathan Franzen Dust jacket condition: Very Good Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: A comic, tragic masterpiece of an American family breaking down in an age of easy fixes, Franzen's third novel brings an old-time America into wild collision with the era of home surveillance and New Economy speculation. Winner of the National Book Award.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2001
- Listing Date: 02/03/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A