The Cote De Pablo Handbook: Everything You Need To Know About Cote De Pablo
Maria Jose de Pablo Fernandez, better known as Cote de Pablo[p] (born November 12, 1979), is a Chilean-born American stage and TV actress and recording artist. She is best known for her role as Ziva David[p] in the CBS television series NCIS, for which she has won an ALMA Award. She has also embarked on a career as a songwriter and vocalist. This book is your ultimate resource for Cote de Pablo. Here you will find the most up-to-date information, photos, and much more. In easy to read chapters, with extensive references and links to get you to know all there is to know about Cote de Pablo's Early life, Career and Personal life right away. A quick look inside: Cote de Pablo, Arvida Middle School, Chilean American, Diego Serrano, NCIS (TV series), NCIS (soundtrack), New World School of the Arts, The Education of Max Bickford, The Jury (TV series), The Last Rites of Ransom Pride, Ziva David 51...and more pages! Contains selected content from the highest rated entries, typeset, printed and shipped, combining the advantages of up-to-date and in-depth knowledge with the convenience of printed books. A portion of the proceeds of each book will be donated to the Wikimedia Foundation to support their mission.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781486464494
- ISBN: 1486464491
- Publication Year: 2013