The Craft Queen's Guide To Hip Knits: 19 Projects, Step By Step Instructions, Basic To Advanced Stitches
Beginning knitters, cheer up. Now you can learn to knit exciting, amusing designs by Catherine Tough, known for her witty accessories. A section on getting started shows all the basics. Then it's time to make stylish leg warmers, mitts, scarves, pillows, throws, and more, following step-by-step instructions and clear illustrations. Big needles make many projects fast; fun yarn combinations and clever, cute embellishments make them all hip.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Watauga
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: C & T Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781571204141
- ISBN: 1571204148
- Publication Year: 2006