The Crafty Kids Guide To Diy Electronics: 20 Fun Projects For Makers, Crafters, And Everyone In Between
Create awesome DIY electronics projects using fabric, paper, and craft-no coding or electronics knowledge needed! This fun TAB guide features 20 creative and quirky projects that bridge the gap between electronics and craft. Each hands-on project builds electronics and craft skills in a fun way, using cheap, readily available electronics and craft materials-conductive thread, sewable LEDs, copper tape, small motors, and simple sensors. Designed to get children involved with electronics, The Crafty Kid's Guide to DIY Electronics: 20 Fun Projects for Makers, Crafters, and Everyone in Between is divided into sections focusing on paper circuits, soft circuits, wearables, and robotic creatures. The projects are ideal for family making and crafting sessions, crafty people who want to take their creations to the next level, as well as for makers inspired by the cosplay and wearable scenes. The book will also appeal to traditional electronics hobbyists with a sense of humor! *Provides an entertaining, hands-on introduction to electronics and making *Suitable for beginner to intermediate makers ages 8 and up *Written by a dedicated maker and experienced author
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tab Books
- ISBN-13: 9781260142839
- ISBN: 1260142833
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Student