by Cormac McCarthy (1994)
Description: First Edition. Published by Random House Inc 1994 Very Good Condition. Signed by Author on Title page. In our Orland Park store.Dimensions: Quarto (9.5 x 12) Dust jacket condition: Very Good Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: The second volume in a breakthrough trilogy that began with the National Book Award-winning All the Pretty Horses. Set approximately ten years after the first book, this is the story of a young boy obsessed with catching a lone she-wolf--driven to feed on cattle after her mate is killed--and his equally compulsive desire to set her free.
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1994
- Listing Date: 07/10/2018