The Culture Of Higher Education: A Case Study Approach
This book looks at samplings of literature and case studies of individuals in order to provide a thorough exploration of the workplace in higher education institutions, a workplace with unique humor and unique pressures. his study aims to enlighten influential persons to the challenges and opportunities in higher education. The knowledge gained from reading this book should inspire persons with power to positively change the workplace environment in our colleges and universities.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ Pr of Amer
- ISBN-13: 9780761802341
- ISBN: 0761802347
- Publication Year: 1996