The Dangling Umbilical Cord
As an accomplished psychologist, Dr. Desiree has no idea that a sociopathaa mission-oriented serial killer she helped createais out to frame her for murder.Desiree listens to daily callers on her talk radio show. Her vanity makes it easy for the killer to enter Desireeas life and gain her trust. Desireeas life is further complicated with relationships she maintains with her callers, her ex-husband, her secret past, and her staff.The killer, resourceful and cunning, targets the psychologistas callers. The police and crime investigation teams cannot find the link to the murders.The killer chooses motels to lure and murder victims, leaving behind no forensic evidence. In fact, victims often share the rooms with future guests.The killer toys with the police. Sensing victory after victory, the arrogant killer begins leaving clues on the walls. Will the killer outwit one of the callers, an assassin?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781413719192
- ISBN: 1413719198
- Publication Year: 2004