The Danish Directors 2
Over the last decade, the New Danish Cinema has established itself as an important source of cinematic renewal and innovation. Following in the footsteps of the critically acclaimed first volume, The Danish Directors 2 provides a practitioner's perspective on the social, cultural, and economic milieus in which Danish filmmakers have been able to develop their practice - and to thrive. Featuring interviews with seminal directors such as Anders Thomas Jensen, Lone Scherfig and Niels Arden Oplev, The Danish Directors 2 will appeal to film students, scholars, and cinephiles alikeMette Hjort is Chair Professor and Head of Visual Studies at Lingnan University, Hong Kong, and Affiliate Professor of Scandinavian Studies at the University of Washington, Seattle
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Intellect L & D E F A E
- ISBN-13: 9781841502717
- ISBN: 1841502715
- Publication Year: 2010