The Darker Side Of Justice: Convicting Jaime Day
The State's attorneys immediately began to shout objections saying, We have not seen this evidence! To which Mr. Sanchez replied, I got it from them, your Honor! They've had this journal for a full year and have failed to disclose it in these proceedings and the information in it goes to the heart of your ruling! When a young woman from a Christian family is wrongfully accused of horrible crimes by the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's office and DCFS, she suddenly finds herself caught in what has become a malicious and vicious trap, which doesn't differentiate between the innocent and the guilty. Lust for power and success has become the fuel that drives this machine that represents the American justice system in southwest Louisiana. However, when a child of God becomes its next victim, there is a different kind of warfare that begins to build, and in the course of this conflict, we discover The Darker Side of Justice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tate Pub & Enterprises Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781631854057
- ISBN: 1631854054
- Publication Year: 2014