The Data Collection Toolkit: Everything You Need To Organize, Manage, And Monitor Classroom Data
"This book provides quick and easy tips for data collection within the classroom. Behavioral Quik-Graphs provides quick and easy tips for data collection within the classroom. Special educators, administrators, and other paraprofessionals often view datacollection as time-consuming and complex, but collecting data on behaviors, academic abilities, and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) is a crucial procedure that shows the progress of individual students. A variety of reproducible forms and tools areavailable for immediate use in recording and analyzing classroom data. Data collection is a critical piece of an educator's job (not just in special education) and it can be very intimidating to a teacher. This accessible book will make data collection easy with realistic vignettes, diagrams and sample forms, and explanations written in clear language"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Brookes Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781598579246
- ISBN: 159857924X
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: CSM