The Day My Hope Turned To Faith
Imagine...you were very ill. Your mother had tried everything she knew to get you the help you needed, but nothing so far has helped. She hears about this person who could heal you, but she finds out that she does not have enough money. Or maybe you are not from the right country and perhaps your skin is not the right color. Or maybe your speech is different or you don't wear the right kind of clothes. What would she do? How far would she go to get the help you so desperately needed? This story takes you into the heart of a mother whose powerful love would not take no for an answer and fell on the mercy and compassion of a man called Jesus to obtain healing for her daughter. Travel with me on this mother's journey as she searches out the one who is able to heal her daughter. The faith, prayers, and perseverance of mothers all over the world are told in this fascinating story about one of Jesus's many miracles.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tate Pub & Enterprises Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781681428444
- ISBN: 168142844X
- Publication Year: 2015