The Death Of The Kpd: Communism And Anti Communism In West Germany, 1945 1956
The West German Communist Party was banned only eleven years after it had emerged from Nazi persecution. Using material available only since the end of the Cold War, Patrick Major shows how the once-powerful KPD foundered on the unrealistic aims of its East German masters, as well as the anti-communism of the Anglo-American occupiers and the Adenauer government.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Clarendon Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780198206934
- ISBN: 0198206933
- Publication Year: 1998