The Early Cultures Of North West Europe: H. M. Chadwick Memorial Studies
Originally published in 1950, this book was produced as a memorial for the leading Cambridge historian and literary scholar Hector Munro Chadwick (1870-1947). Written by former pupils of Chadwick at Cambridge University, the text contains numerous contributions on various aspects of early culture in Northwestern Europe. The contributions discuss Anglo-Saxon, Norse and Celtic history, together with archaeological discoveries. Illustrative figures are also included throughout. This book will be of value to anyone with an interest in Chadwick and the history of Northwestern Europe.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781107686557
- ISBN: 1107686555
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: Reissue